Friday 15 March 2013

disneyland paris the magic begins the moment you click here!!

I am in LOVE with everything disney and recently treated my partner for his birthday a trip to disneyland paris.
This got me thinking about PR campaigns run by disneyland paris. Recently with the recession Disneyland Paris hired BETC Euro RSCG to regain custom. 
So they decided to get people to film telling their children they are going to disneyland paris and upload it  and Disney then used this in their advertising campaigns under "The Magic Begins the Moment You Tell Them."
However, the videos are on youtube and the coverage on social media websites has been phenomenal. So I thought I would post some of the best ones I have found.

My magic definitely began when I told him as we are both so excited and with just over a week to go I am already packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment